Ask us. We're here for you, too.
We know that you care about your student’s future. So do we. At the Career and Professional Development Center, we work with students each step of the way to help them:
- Discover career pathways that fit interests, skills and abilities.
- Encourage exploring the world of work through part-time jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities and classroom experiences.
- Develop communications materials such as a professional pitch, resume and online presence.
- Create their Action Plan with a timeline for accomplishing goals.
- Take advantage of opportunities to network with employers.
- Practice interviewing, negotiating online and in person.
We encourage you to stay in touch with your student about his or her career development. We also invite you to have a dialogue with us on this important topic. We are always glad to hear what you have to say. Call 410.837.5440, drop by Student Center, Room 306 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.