Information sessions offer employers a forum in which to brand your company on campus. Information sessions are offered in two formats:
1) Reserve a table to be set up in a heavily-trafficked area to attract students as they come and go. We recommend you bring a table cloth and display, company information, job descriptions to engage students. You may reserve tables for up to six hours in one day on Tuesdays through Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. We request one weeks notice for Table sessions.
2) Conduct a presentation in a classroom-like setting. We suggest that you share information on your organization, your company culture, objectives and trends; the types of positions and internships for which you recruit; current job and internship vacancies. Presentations typically last 20-30 minutes with additional time for Q&A, totaling one hour. Please provide us with at least two weeks' notice so that we can promote your visit.
To request an Information Session:
1. Log in (or register if new) through UBworks
2. Select Events from the navigation bar, then select the Information Session tab. Or, select Request New Information Session from the Quick Links
3. Complete the form and submit
We will approve your request and contact you within 1-2 business days.